If you’ve been looking for a potent edible, but want to stay away from the sweets, here’s an easy way to enjoy all the THC-induced elation while filling up with nutritious-packed meals. This week we’ve got a light and simple recipe to incorporate cannabis into, a balsamic vinaigrette with a maple twist. Pour this delicious cannabis-infused maple balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing on your lunchtime greens or a dinner time grain-bowl for an additional punch of tang, savour, and of course, potency.
Infused Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette
You will need the following ingredients to make your own cannabis infused maple balsamic vinaigrette:
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons of infused olive oil (30mg THC/tbsp)