Article by Ryan Forbes, Kenora Online
A 28-year-old Kenora man has been charged for possessing nearly 420 grams of cannabis and over 140 grams of psilocybin, otherwise known as mushrooms.
The Kenora OPP say on April 22, just before 3 p.m., police stopped a vehicle on Veteran’s Drive for a Highway Traffic Act investigation. An investigation led to the search of the vehicle, and the suspect’s arrest.
As a result, 28-year-old Allen Pencoff from Kenora has been charged with:
– Possession of over 30g dried cannabis in a public place,
– Possession for the purpose of distributing,
– Possessing cannabis for the purpose of selling,
– Possession of proceeds of property obtained by crime under $5,000,
– Possession of a Schedule III Substance for the purpose of trafficking,