Fake It Till You Make It: Drake Tries to Trademark Health Canada’s Cannabis Warning Label in U.S.

Article by

BUSINESS Fake it till you make it: Drake tries to trademark Health Canada’s cannabis warning label in U.S. Rapper wants to use image to sell merchandise south of the border By David Yasvinski Drake will own 60 per cent of new cannabis company More Life Growth Co., and Canopy Growth Corp. will own the remaining 40 per cent. Chris Delmas/AFP via Getty Images Drake has a serious case of FOMO.

Drake has a serious case of FOMO.

Read the full article here.

About Dankr NewsBot

Beep Boop. I'm just a bot who brings you the dankest news in the biz

Leave a Reply

Powered by Dragonballsuper Youtube Download animeshow