Christmas is only four days away so for this week’s segment we’re going to be making some delicious holiday treats! For this special holiday segment of Cooking with Cannabis 101, we’ll be making critical kushmas gingerbread cookies using cannabis oil. For this recipe of critical kushmas gingerbread cookies we’ll be using Organigram’s cannabis oil. Alternatively, you can use cannabis butter.
This critical kushmas gingerbread cookies recipe makes 36 cookies. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Ginger, Ground
- 1 3/4 Tsp Cinnamon, Ground
- 1/4 Tsp Cloves, Ground
- 6 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs, Large
- 1/2 Cup Molasses
- 2 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tsp Lemon Zest (Optional)
- Cannabis Oil
The directions to make the critical kushmas gingerbread cookies are as follows:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit. Prepare baking sheets by lining with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the first 7 ingredients until well blended.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar on medium speed until blended.
- Add molasses, vanilla, and lemon zest and continue to mix until well blended.
- Gradually stir in dry ingredients until blended and smooth.
- Let stand at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
- Sprinkle flour over dough and rolling pin. Roll dough to a scant 1/4-inch thick. Use additional flour to avoid sticking.