Article by CBC News
Two 18-year-olds were taken to hospital after a suspected overdose in Milton Wednesday afternoon.
Police say they passed out after smoking what they thought was cannabis.
Halton Regional Police Service officers responded to a report of two unconscious people at a residence around 2 pm.
When officers arrived on scene they located two males who were passed out near a home.
Officers quickly administered Naloxone to both victims.
One male received a single dose of Naloxone before regaining consciousness, while the other was unresponsive and required a second dose.
More than a dozen high school students were gathered at the home, when two of them went outside to smoke what they assumed was cannabis purchased from a third party, police say.