Article by Evanghelia K, High! Canada
Hello Hello all you gorgeous souls!!
Hope you’ve all been enjoying the beautiful summer we’ve been graced with & are soaking up as much of that sun as possible.
I absolutely love this time of year! People are happier and therefore sexier, mother natures at her prettiest. Fruit is bursting with flavour , baby animals are all around & lowers are in full bloom. How can this not be the best time of the year? From Beaches to Patios to Festivals… What’s there not to love about Summer?
This month I want to share a new summer time favorite recipe with you. It’s Cold , It’s straw berry, its infused with Cannabis and its fucking amazing!
12 servings 299 cals
**Infuse butter with 3.5 grams of cannabis lower with a THC potency of 20% for 60 Mg THC servings. Serves 12!**
1 cup all-purpose lour
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup infused butter
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
2 egg whites
1) Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
2) Mix lour, sugar and butter until crumbly. Stir in chopped walnuts
3) Press two-thirds of the mixture in the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish; the remaining crumble will be used for the topping. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Cool crust completely.
4) In large deep bowl, stir together egg whites, sugar, strawberries, and lemon juice. Whip with electric mixer at high speed for 10 minutes.
5) In another mixing bowl, whip whipping cream until stiff and fold into strawberry mixture. Spread over cooled crust. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. Freeze for 6 hours or overnight before serving.
6) Enjoy & Sweet Bakings!
Hope you enjoy this recipe and most of all hope all you have an amazing Summer filled with medibles, love, light, laughter & a thousand new memories!
XOXX Evanghelia K