Another Monday, another recipe! For this week’s segment of Cooking with Cannabis 101 you’ll learn how to make cannabis-infused Eggnog Cheesecake. For this recipe you’ll need cannabis butter; click here for our guide to making some yourself. We’ll break this recipe down into steps for each part of the cannabis-infused eggnog cheesecake.
As this recipe does not require a large amount of cannabis butter, we recommend making your own cannabis-infused eggnog to add to the mix. Check out this quick video guide to learn how!
- 2 1/2 cups of Gingersnap Cookie Crumbs
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 5 tbsp Cannabis Butter, melted
- In a medium bowl add all the ingredients and mix until well incorporated.
- Spread the mixed ingredients out onto the bottom of your pan and push down evenly to form the crust.
- Set aside for filling later.
- 4 8oz cream cheese packages (32oz), room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups of sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup eggnog, room temperature
- 1 tbsp rum (or vanilla extract)