With the beginning of February comes the stress of planning for Valentines day. So why not make your valentines special with a cannabis-infused Creme Brulee.
For this recipe you’ll need some cannabis-infused heavy cream. Lucky for you, we’ve got that covered too, just click here. As a quick note, you can add different flavours to this recipe aside from the vanilla we’ve included.
Be creative with it! We recommend adding fruits or chocolate.
Here’s what you’ll need to make the cannabis-infused Creme Brulee:
- 2.5 Cups of Cannabis-Infused Heavy Cream (35%)
- 3/4 Cup of Sugar
- 1/2 Vanilla Pod (Split and Scraped, or 10 Millilitres of Vanilla Extract)
- 5 Egg Yolks
- 5 Tbsp Sugar (For Topping)
The directions for the cannabis-infused Creme Brulee are as follows:
- Preheat a sous vide cooker/water to 195 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, add all of the ingredients.