The following message was sent by Tweed to their customers, notifying them that they will be opening their first storefront dispensary for their patients. They will also be updating their website so patients can purchase from any of the three brands: Tweed, Bedrock, and Mettrum.
We want to thank you for being a valued customer and share some very exciting news with you. Early next month, Tweed customers – along with those registered with Bedrocan Canada and Mettrum – will all be able to purchase medical cannabis products from one place.
Introducing, Tweed Main Street.
In April, Tweed.com will transition to a new website, called Tweed Main Street. You will still be able to purchase Tweed products, but you will also gain access to all of the medical cannabis sold by Bedrocan Canada, as well as Mettrum.
What to Expect:
No changes need to be made on your end to your medical document or your registration. We’ve done all the heavy lifting, so that next month, you can enjoy online access to your favourite curated cannabis products – all from one spot.
Over the coming weeks, we will continue to provide you with updates on the new site.
Some things to keep in mind:
- If you type in “Tweed.com”, it will redirect you to TweedMainStreet.com (so no need to learn the new URL right off the bat).
- Right before the new website launches, the Tweed, Mettrum and Bedrocan Canada sites will be offline for 2-4 days while we make sure that everything is perfect. We will notify you in advance of this happening, and we also let you know once we are back online. During the time that we are offline, you will not be able to purchase any medical cannabis products from us – this includes phone orders as well. Please keep this in mind while planning your orders over the next two weeks or so.
- When the new site is up, we will send you an email notification to let you know that you may order. Your login credentials will remain the same as they were on “Tweed.com.”
- Tweed Main Street will offer customers the same Veterans Program and Compassionate Pricing Promise as offered by Tweed currently.
- When you transition over to Tweed Main Street, your personal information and medical document will remain at Tweed so that we can continue to serve you from the new store. The data at Tweed will be treated the same as before: with the utmost care.
We are incredibly excited about this new way to shop, and to broaden the variety of products available to our clients. Tweed Main Street lets us offer you, our customer, as well as your healthcare practitioner, the simplicity of knowing that all of the products of three of the largest producers in Canada are available in one convenient location. Please visit our blog in the lead-up to April as we will be sharing more details about the new website, and addressing some Frequently Asked Questions from our customers as they come up.
If you have any questions specifically about Tweed Main Street please send an email to TMS@tweed.com and we will get back to you shortly. While we see this as entirely positive, if for any reason you have concerns or questions, our Care Team is here to help you through the transition or to otherwise ensure you remain completely satisfied.
This is a bold new step as we seek to bring you more reliability, more variety and more product availability. Thank you, as always, for being such a valuable Tweed customer.
Your friends at Tweed