Article by Marisa Timko, Cannabis Life Network
Nothing beats a quality vape session at home. You can dab as much as you want and whenever you want – getting high on your own time to your heart’s content. However, there are times where taking your vaping on the go is a must. Therefore, you need something compact (and just as equally delicious) to take with you to load up your sticky stuff and fire away. That is where a good vape pen comes in…like the ones reviewed on TheVape.Guide’s best vape pens list (just saying).
As well, you also want to keep in mind a few things before venturing out for the first time. Just some simple tips that will keep you moving right along and keep you under the radar while you enjoy your high. Without further ado, let’s jump right in!
Privacy Is Key
The last thing anyone wants is to draw unnecessary attention while vaping in public (especially if it consists of the green stuff) – unless you are really a daredevil. With this in mind, having a super discreet, compact vape pen will definitely ensure that you remain inconspicuous while you savor the taste of your wax or shatter. The main thing that you can do to aid in this is to choose a vape pen that meets some carefully considered criteria such as:
- Portability – your vape needs to be small enough to fit into a pocket or purse once you are done with your sesh and doesn’t draw too much attention by making a lot of “noise” (being big and flashy).
- Ease of use – your pen should be simple enough for you to use quickly and efficiently. The last thing you want is to spend time figuring it out which will warrant unwanted curiosity from others.
- Storage (optional) – if you intend to be out for extended periods of time, finding a vape pen that can hold extra dab would be quite helpful. Some usually have a discreet slot at the base for storing your excess THC.
Vaping Laws and Courtesies
For the majority of places (regardless of their current status of recreational marijuana), it is still illegal to smoke or vape it in public places – with a few exceptions of course. This also applies to most businesses and government buildings as well. While some businesses will allow vaping on the premises, there are still some that are wary of vaping in general so keeping these tips in mind will be super helpful when enjoying your THC while out and about.
- If you aren’t sure you can vape somewhere, you can always ask a manager or the store owner.
- If in doubt, just don’t do it to avoid getting in trouble or unwanted attention.
- Do your research regarding the vaping laws and regulations to keep yourself in check while out.