Article by Deja Leonard, Lift News
It’s Valentine’s Day, a day to treat someone you love, treat yourself or both. But what can you make that’s easy, delicious and romantic? Nothing says “I heart you” like a batch of homemade cannabis-infused chocolate strawberries! This dessert takes less than an hour to make. It will impress – and elevate – your sweetie.
- 15-20 medium-sized strawberries
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, or your favourite chocolate (roughly chopped)
- 1 tsp cannabis butter or cannabis oil (optional)
- Small saucepan
- Heatproof spatula
- Baking sheet
- Wax paper
- Rinse your strawberries gently, making sure not to bruise them. Dry your berries on a paper towel.
- While the berries are drying, line your baking sheet with wax paper.